jueves, 2 de julio de 2009

Do you believe in soulmates?

...
I do, it could be between lovers and friends, I have to admit I didn't thought that way until I met mine.
I was at school at that time, I was 16 years old and I remember I was at English class and I saw a classmate crying in the last chair of the classroom. Because I think I can always do something to help everybody, I felt the need to help her, so I went to talk to her. She told me she felt bad because of a lot of stuff, like her mother and boyfriend; you know, I felt like she was telling my story and I felt totally identified with her, and I had never spoken to her more than a phrase.
That's how I met Tamara, one of my best friends in the world.
We understand each other perfectly and I really like the complicity we have.
She's unique, kind of crazy; She's very charismatic and she's very funny and we can talk about everything.
I always remember that time in the class, when everything started, it was a coincidence to be there, because just that day my friend wasn't there and her friend wasn't either.
Althought we don't talk like we used to, I always remeber of her and try get in touch.
I really think she's my soulmate.

No hay comentarios: