jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

An awful shopping excursion

Dear Sir or Madam

This letter is to express my complain about your awful service of Shopping trip, I did not receive the service that your anouncement promised so I want the refund.
First of all, the hipermarket was full of people and we had to do long queues when we had to pay, besides we were only one hour in Boulogne and not the entire afternoon as your advertisement said. And the worst of all, is that when we were going to eat, it was all closed, so we ate junk food.

To make matters worse, you promised us comfort on your air-conditioned coach and it was not working, the heat was stifling and there was not ever water with ice to calm the heat in that small coach. Finally, we get home at 11.30 p.m when everybody was waiting for me to haver dinner with them at 09.00, but as you know, the coach took three hours to arrive.

I would like to meet the manager of your company to make them know how his company works and make something about it, because the service you give is disappointing. I hope you will give the importance that this matter deservesso, and in consequence, I would like to have my money back, otherwise, I am forced to go to SERNAC and talk whoever I need. .

Your faithfully

F. Maturana

1 comentario:

Ronda dijo...

Well done! You included all the information. I would suggest that you request the refund at the end of the letter (after your explanation), instead of at the beginning. Then the person you're writing to won't have an immediate negative emotional reaction, but perhaps concern.

For worse = To make matters worse