miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Coastal Campsites require Recepcion Assistant

COASTAL CAMPSITES
79 North Road
Brighton BN1 6TF
Human Resources Department,


In consideration to your advertisement in "New Day" newspaper and the characteristics that your company requires of Reception Assistant, I believe I am qualified to apply for this job. I studied Tourism in The University of Queensland and have a degree secretarial.
I have good people skills and eye for details, I also handle the incoming calls of the office with the appropriate procedures including taking message and call transfer, I handle daily business communication messages including fax and mail, perform general administrative duties, I have excellent telephone skills and manner, and strong communication skills in English and Cantonese including Mandarin.
To check recommendations, you can ask for "Summer times" company, which contact information is enclosed. My availability if immediate.
I would like to know about working hours and length of contract if that is not a problem, of course.
In consequence, I would be grateful if you consider my application to the process of selection to this job.
Waiting for your news
Your kindest regards

María Fernanda Maturana

1 comentario:

Ronda dijo...

Well done. In the beginning you need to mention where you found out about the job.