miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

What do you think?

According to your personal life, please answer this survey...

1º Would you split up with your 3 year relationship for an affair with another person?

2º Have you ever fall for someone at first sight? Tell me about it!

3º Have you get over from your last relationship?

4º Why would you fall out with somebody?

5º What qualities the other person must have for you to get on with him/her?

6º Who do you looked up to in your family? Why?

7º Have someone let you down? Why?

8º What would told you off about your family?

9º Where did you grow up?

10º When was the last time you get on with someone? Why?


Thanks!


2 comentarios:

Natalia M. dijo...

1-No never, because I won´t have an affair.
2-Yes with my boyfriend, we meet about 7 years ago in the street, it was very romantic!!
3-No.
4-It depends of the moment and for the reason, but it will be very calm.
5-He must be fun,lovely,faithful,sincere,with a big humor sense and handsome.
6-I look up the sacrifice in my family and the humility.
7-Yes, an old love, it was a big deception because he cheat on me with a friend.
8-Nothing.
9-I grow up in Santiago City.
10-Yerterday.

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there Feña!


1º Yes, it doesn't matter the years of the love you have for that person... there's always something wrong with infidelity.

2º A crush on someone, it could be. When i met my former boyfriend i already knew him.

3º It's difficult but there're somethings in live we NEED to do in order to be ok.

4º why? um, if somebody treats me bad or cheats on me...

5º Honesty, empathy.

6º My parents, they've given everything for me and my brother.

7º Yes, but it's too painful to bring that up.

8º Sorry, but i couldn't understand the question.

9º I grew up in La Cisterna with my family, uncles and cousins.

10º I got on with my best friend because we have the same sense of humour and the same interests.