jueves, 8 de octubre de 2009

Two weeks at camp California!



Mrs. Helen Ryan:
Thank you very much because of this opportunity you are giving me, I feel so lucky right now to show my talents and win for them.
According to the information you need, I can communicate you that I can only travel in July, because I need some more time to recover my breath since the last competition, as you may know, was not very easy. My leg is not very good and I prefer to get rest.
About the accommodation, I prefer log cabins rather than tents, because log cabins are more comfortable than tents and I'm kind of scared of bugs and I wouldn't like it a bee or a mosquito in my ear at night; besides I don't want a back pain in the mornings.
In my opinion, despite I love swimming and painting, I prefer to do the kinds of activities which could allow me to discover a talent in me, such as sailing and photography, although I think I got so much things to give in those areas, because I love to take photographs, and not just to friends or myself as everybody does, but take pictures of places and people I have never seen, or the orange sky in spring on the afternoons, or waves crushing against a big rock, I don't know, some thing like that, I don't know how "good" am I for this activity, but I really like it. On the other hand, I have always wanted to sail because there is no other thing I live more than sea... I recognize I don't know anything about sailing, but I learn fast and I can try hardly to learn everything I need, because is very interested for me make new stuff.
There is some things I want to know, for example, What about clothes? What kind of clothes I can go with because of the weather conditions on July and I want to know is someone will be waiting for me at the airport. Besides I want to know if meals run on you or I have to pay them, that is very important to me.

Thank you again for this amazing opportunity.

Of you consideration


Fernanda Maturana

No hay comentarios: