miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

Something you would never imagine

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the window. It was the same face that I saw when I was just a child, I would recognize it everywhere.
I was so shocking for me, because I only thought about him in my dreams, I even got to know he didn't exist. He hadn't changed at all, Nosferatu was a tall creature with a very white skin, green eyes, which are gentile and angry at the same time. He was like 17 years old
When I first saw him, he scared me in the middle of the night and made me relax because I was very frightened of him with his white and long eyeteeth and his red eyes because of the thirst, after he saw me, he just couln't hurt me.
I remember we talked all night long about us, it was kind of weird, because after a while, I felt used to him. Think about it! A girl of six years old talking with a thisty vampire of seventeen years old!


No hay comentarios: